Meet Dr. Lennox
Peter Lennox, M.D., is a RCPSC-certified plastic surgeon in Vancouver whose exceptional skills, training, and experience make him sought after by his colleagues to educate and train the next generation of plastic surgeons. When you meet with Dr. Lennox, you will find a caring, personable surgeon who will help you feel comfortable sharing your concerns and your goals. He is widely regarded as a leading authority on plastic surgery, so you can trust him to achieve beautiful results using safe methods and leading-edge techniques.
Request a consultation with Dr. Peter Lennox to find out what sets him apart from other plastic surgeons in Vancouver. Or, call our office at (604) 876-6552 to schedule your appointment.
After earning his undergraduate and medical degrees from the University of British Columbia (UBC), Dr. Lennox completed his internship at Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia. He returned to UBC for his residency in Plastic Surgery followed by a fellowship in Breast Reconstruction at Emory University in Atlanta and an additional clinical fellowship at the University of North Carolina in Charlotte.
Role as an Educator
Currently, Dr. Lennox serves UBC in several prestigious roles including:
- Head of the Plastic Surgery Residency training program
- Director of the Breast Reconstruction program
- Clinical associate professor in the UBC Faculty of Medicine
He is also the President of the Educational Foundation of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Credentials & Accomplishments
Dr. Lennox earned certifications from the Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada and he is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Other key facts about Dr. Lennox include:
- Active member in numerous professional organizations including The Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons and the College of Physicians & Surgeons of British Columbia.
- Author of numerous articles in prestigious scholarly journals including the Annals of Plastic Surgery and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Frequent speaker and lead presenter at national and international conferences.
- A past President of the Northwest Society of Plastic Surgeons.
In addition, Dr. Lennox has been honored for his superior teaching, scholarship and service and is often called upon by fellow plastic surgeons for training and education. His special interests include breast reconstruction and microsurgery, as well as cosmetic surgery. He is on staff at Vancouver Hospital and Providence Health.
Find Dr. Lennox on Google +