Your decision to pursue cosmetic enhancement was made carefully and cautiously. You've begun to educate yourself about safety and possible results. Now, you want to be sure that your cosmetic plastic surgery in Vancouver is as successful as possible, and so must make the most important decision of all: the practice you choose for your procedure.
We look forward to meeting you. To visit our practice in person, you can request a consultation online or call our office at (604) 876-6552 to schedule your appointment.
What Makes Us Special
Many men and women in your community have chosen the practice of Dr. Peter Lennox, and it's easy to see why. Take a moment to learn what makes us such a trusted choice.
- Meet Dr. Lennox. Respected among plastic surgeons in Vancouver, Dr. Lennox is a highly skilled surgeon with an esteemed education and years of training and experience. He is certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and is a Clinical Associate Professor at the University of British Columbia, as well as current Head of the UBC Division of Plastic Surgery.
- Why Choose Dr. Lennox. There are many reasons to choose Dr. Lennox for your reconstructive or cosmetic surgery procedure. His educational background, friendly and straightforward personality, and beautiful results are just a few of these reasons.
- Meet the Staff. Patients love to tell us how much they appreciate our kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable and professional staff. From the front office to the surgery center, every member of our team places patient care and safety first.
- Surgical Center. Our state-of-the-art surgical center is a place where you can feel safe and comfortable for your procedure.
- Location & Office Hours. Our office is conveniently located to serve Greater Vancouver and is open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays.